Friday, June 10, 2011

Lie to me Episode 9

Episode 9 of Lie to me was too predictable and Chesy. Makjeong as pure and simple. At the second that I saw the forbidden forest path I knew what would happend . I wonder why I listen to the episode until the  end. It 's easier to do in the old cliche of two thousand years saving the girl who gets lost in the forest. Besides that I think Ki Joon  is really slow. Why dont you tell her it's over thank you bye bye and you marry Ah Jung? I'll assume the answer is no because it  would not be a drama. I think it'd be fun to have a drama with people more smarter. There would be no misunderstanding. 

2 comments:

  1. And we all know that no misunderstanding means no drama ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dream that will never come true

    ReplyDelete