Monday, May 9, 2011

You're my pet

I hope this movie will not be a crap like usual with Jang Geun Seok. No offence but the last drama he did ( Mary stayed out all night) was crappy because of him. The fact is he threw a fit because his character was supposed to die. They had to change the script for that lil baby. -_-

We can not forget the japanese version especially because it was a bucket of crap. I personaly love Matsumoto Jun ( not for his crappy acting ) but for the role of Tsukasa ( Hana Yori Dango). But the way he acted in the drama Kimi Wa petto was just a complete mess. I was like RRRRRAHAHHAH. ( What the *****)

Sarang: This is not a gang hating post. I ( Sarang) dont hate him, it's just that he decived me. I'm still in love with his character in You're beautiful.

Neko: In,you're Beautiful, his character is not that bad but it was lacking and  was not well developped but I do not like him for the fit he threw in Mary stayed out all night.
.

SARANG ,NEKO


No comments:

Post a Comment